Before testing, read the instructions carefully and learn about all the
components of your
On Call Plus
Depending on the
On Call Plus
components may need to be purchased separately. Please check the
list of contents on the outer box for details on which components are
included with your purchase.
Blood Glucose Meter
Blood Glucose Monitoring System.
product you purchase, some of the
e Control Solution
ción de Control
diagnostic use only
ON Laboratories, Inc.
125 Mesa Rim Road,
Diego, CA 92121, USA
er Support: 1-800-838-9502
1. Blood Glucose Meter: Reads the test strips and displays the blood
2. Test Strips: Strips with a chemical reagent system used with the
meter to measure glucose concentration in blood.
3. Code Chip: Automatically calibrates the meter with the code number
when inserted into the meter.
4. Lancing Device: Used with sterile lancets to prick the fingertip, palm
(at the base of the thumb) or forearm for blood sample collection.
The packaged lancing device has multiple depth settings, allowing
users to adjust the depth of the puncture and minimize discomfort.
5. Clear Cap: Used with the lancing device and sterile lancet to draw
blood sample from the forearm and palm.
6. Sterile Lancets: Used with the lancing device to draw a blood
sample. Sterile lancets are inserted into the lancing device with
each blood draw and discarded after use.
7. Control Solution: Verifies the proper operation of the blood glucose
monitoring system by checking the test strips and meter against a
precalibrated control solution. Control Solution 1 is all you need
most of the time. Control Solution 2 is also available if you want to
do a level 2 test. The two levels of control solution, Control 1 and
Control 2, are available in the
Solution package which is sold separately.
8. Carrying Case: Provides portability for blood glucose testing
wherever you go.
9. User’s Manual: Provides detailed instructions on using the blood
glucose monitoring system.
10. Quick Reference Guide: Provides a brief overview of the blood
glucose monitoring system and testing procedures. This small guide
can be kept in your carrying case.
11. Quick Start Guide: A short set of instructions to get you started
testing with your new system.
12. Logbook: Allows users to record their blood glucose data and get a
better picture of their broader trends.
13. Warranty Card: Should be completed and returned to the warranty
center to qualify for the 5-year meter warranty.